el Bario Barique. Livingston, Guatemala





















































































































Huge apologies for not updating my blog. I've been a bit lazy and as well as busy, and on top of that i don't have a legit photographer to take pictures of me. I've managed to find someone and I also have brand new ideas so please stick around for that!

With that being said, for the last week and a half I've went on a mini summer vacation with my family to Guatemala. If I've failed to inform you before or if you didn't know at all, about 99% of my family are from Guatemala. Yes, I am Afro Latina and proud! What a breath of fresh air it was indeed. I had more fun than I anticipated and the best part about it was being with my family. Never a dull moment with them! While I was there I managed to snag some shots of me. Outfit 1 taking place at my aunts house (she happens to also be my neighbor) and outfit 2 taking place on a street by the beach called "Playa Capatania" (I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong). It is also parallel from my house.

Outfit #1
Crop top: local discount store
Pants: hand me down from mom
Sandals: Old Navy
Purse: H&M
Shades: My moms


Outfit #2
Shirt: Bought from Guatemala
Hand embroidered clutch: Guatemala
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger
Hat: Given to me by grandmother
Shades: Target


For more personal photos follow me on Instagram
Follow my twitter for more updates on my blog(I will start updating more often)
All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall