Fifth Avenue



















































































































While everyone was at Lincoln Center going crazy gaga over fashion week, my best friend and I went out to explore the Big Apple. We decided to explore Madison ave where they carried a variety of rather high end stores such as Chloe, Tom Ford, Celine, Christian Loubouton, I mean just to name a few. Today as far as my look I would say I was going for subtle chic Afrocentric city girl (if that makes sense). So I bought out my loose wide cut dress that I purchased at H&M along with my embroidered clutch that I purchased while I was out in Guatemala and my strapped statement shoes that i purchased at shoemint.com and also my favorite mirrored shades from target.




Not to forget, that when the day is almost over, I usually like to swap my heels for my favorite sneaker at the moment from Superga.

Follow me on Instagram for more pics. Look forward to more post!



All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall