New York City, 55 degree madness



To sum up the last 8 hours of my life... It was one hell of a day and an amazing one at it!

 So I spent that day with a really good friend of mines. We met up at her place and proceeded to go to a very nice neighborhood in Brooklyn called DUMBO. We sat by the water, chatted, took some photos and walked the Brooklyn bridge(FUN FACT: It was my first time walking the Brooklyn Bridge, yeah I know what kind of Brooklynite am I?). There are more photos on my Instagram from today, check them out!

Okay now lets move on to my look...

What exactly was I going for? I have no idea! But I tell you this much I definitely wanted to have a rather warm color palette, you know to savor the 55 degree New York City weather that was very well needed. I decided to wear a pajama shirt that is from Victoria Secret, along with my favorite skinny jeans from H&M. Being that my shirt was a very light material I layered with adding a denim jacket that I thrifted from the salvation army and added another layer which is a jacket that once again I borrowed from my mom. I finished my look off with a HOT BUY that I am just crazy about which are these sandals that I've recently purchased from shoemint.com.

Thoughts?

2 comments

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall