Runway inspired makeup: Michael Kors ss 2013






I gave up the fro! Temporarily of course. I've been itching to flat iron my hair for the past 3-4 months. I figured since the first day of spring is near why not?... Why did I do it? Mainly to achieve styles to my hair that I've never been able to achieve prior to me cutting my hair off. But lets discuss that another time...


In my spring makeup inspiration  post, I wrote about my comeback into makeup. Well I'm not really sure what took me so long but I definitely wanted to start with one of my favorite runway make up looks which happens to be from Michael Kors spring 2013. I want you to keep in mind that I have not done make up in about 2 years but I am getting my grove back.

Another set of inspiration from a 2010 issue of Nylon magazine(I forgot what month)

Now here's my look!


 Thoughts?

No comments

Post a Comment

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall