What inspires your prom enemsemble?


 

































So, lets talk prom. You know that time of the year where every senior in high school stresses having the best dress, prom date and enough money to turn up at an after party. Personally, I've never been into the traditional prom dress. Instead of wearing the classic sequins and gowns, I wanted to go for a minimal look with classic accents. I definitely think I could if gone back to the 1920s with this dress.




 My dress was purchased  from missguided.com for only $64!(I had a 10% prom discount). 


As for my accessories, My shoes and bag are a DIY. I added fur to my REALove sandals from Steve madden and my clutch was originally a transparent clutch purchased from Forever21. My jewelry was purchased from H&M.

I hope you guys loved my look! If you guys want me to do a DIY tutorial please let me know!

No comments

Post a Comment

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall