AFROPUNK Fest: What I wore

 



      After seeing photos from previous festivals, I wanted to come with my style "A" game. I failed because I realized how much I was over-thinking the situation, so I said fuck it and went completely as myself. So what was the look that I was going for? I cared more about comfort because I knew if I was to try too hard I would walk home crying in pain. I'd say my style (on both days) was laid back and chill but chic.    

DAY 1:
























#SIMPLESATURDAY
Dress & Sandals: H&M
Belt: Buffalo Exchange
Bag: Zara
Shades: Forever21
Earrings: Crooklyn Pink

DAY 2:
































Top: Target
Pants: hand me down from mom
Sandals: H&M
Bag: Zara
Arm cuff: Crooklyn Pink
Necklace: JewelMint
Earrings: Gifted to me from BFF


No comments

Post a Comment

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall