Taren Guy Salon Series featuring Anthony Dickey

    

 It was truly a pleasure to be apart of Taren Guy's Salon Series featuring hair stylist Anthony Dickey. It definitely touches back on my "Why stretching natural hair can be beneficial to your hair regimen" post. This video further explains how natural hair (especially kinkier textures like mine) can still be able to use heat without obtaining any heat damage. It was so cool to work with a youtuber that I have been watching ever since I began transitioning (and eventually doing a big chop) into my natural hair. You guys should definitely check it out! It is very informative.




Don"t forget to Tweet me , @ me on Instagram & like me on Facebook for more updates on my life, beauty and fashion updates.

No comments

Post a Comment

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall