Three Collections I obsessed over on day one of New York fashion week


















































 
Fashion month is probably the most overwhelming and exciting events of the year! Not only for the designers but also the bloggers, buyers and magazine editors! Even though I have not(yet gain) taken part of this year's Mercedes- Benz Fashion Week, I am always excited to sit back and watch the garments live from my laptop and/or iPhone. This time around I have narrowed down my list of my favorite ready-to-wear collections down to three. Are you guys ready?... 

   Kaelen 































 BCBG Max Azria 



                          


























Coach 


  






























So... Has anyone figured out the trend for this up and coming Spring season? I guess that is a decision too premature to make. Stay tunes for an update!

No comments

Post a Comment

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall