Three simple Fall/Winter skin care tips that will get you by the season



    There is nothing I struggle with more than changing my skin routine due to the climate change. Am I the only one? After years of struggling on how to keep good skin during the cool weather, I think I might have found the answer...


 1. Beauty comes from within... LITERALLY

      One thing that has definitely helped me maintain beautiful clear and vibrant skin during the cold weather was drinking lots ans lots of tea. How you like your tea is your own personal preference, however, for the cold weather I recommend hot tea with lemon (depending on the type of tea you are drinking). I alternate between drinking "Kusmi Tea BB Detox" and "Trader Joe's organic green tea". The Kusmi BB Detox tea is the best because the ingredients inside the tea (green tea, mate' and grapefruit) actually targets clearing your skin! You see a difference in your skin overnight. This tea is so delicious that you won't even feel the need to add any sugar, honey or lemon. The Trader Joe's organic tea serves as the best alternative because the tea does not taste sweet or bitter and it tastes even better when you add a lemon! The best thing about drinking tea all together is seeing your body cleanse through the color of your urine... It can be refreshing.

Click Here to purchase the "Kusmi Tea BB Detox"











































2. Exfoliate, Exfoliate, Exfoliate!
  
       I can not continue to stress the importance of exfoliating your skin at least 3 times a week. Exfoliation of the skin wipes off the dead skin cells from the surface of your skin helping to maintain unclogged pores and reducing the chances of dirt attaching to your face. Exfoliating your skin often will also help better absorb skin moisturizers. So if you see your skin peeling or flaking nine times out of ten you might need to exfoliate to better the skin situation. One of my favorite ways to exfoliate my skin is by using honey and sea salt. All you have to do is squeeze honey (enough for your face) into a bowl, add about 2 tablespoons of seal salt, mix it, massage onto your face and wash it off with lukewarm water. The best part about using honey and sea salt (especially during the cold season) is that the honey serves as a moisturizer while the sea salt acts as a cleanser. I highly recommend it!



3. Find your favorite facial mask

       Once every now and again it's nice to refresh your skin with your mask of choice, nonetheless,  this is optional. Personally, I use masks only one time a week, and I usually apply it to my face on a Sunday so that I don't come to class the next morning looking like a zombie. The mask that I use is "Sudden Change Green tea Facial Mask" and it has really helped my skin stay awake during the beginning of the week. As you know I am a college student so it is less likely that I sleep for 6-7 hours.and I need to look like I am alive otherwise I am a hot ass mess.
























This can be purchased at your local drug store!

What are your thoughts? How do you take care of your skin during the fall/winter time? Please let me know!

2 comments

  1. Ahh your skin is so flawless and smooth.

    xx
    Cindy
    www.thebeautytrick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I have a crush on your gorgeous skin!
    2. I have a crush on your gorgeous fro! <3

    xo
    Maggie A
    www.lovemavin.com

    ReplyDelete

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall