Monochromatic Gray: My current obsession for this Fall

     
 































 

Lately I've been having an unhealthy obsession with the color gray. I've always paired gray with bright colors to bring some sort of balance to my outfit, but lately I've wearing it in a monochromatic way. To me, the color gray gives balance in the fall time. People worry about looking depressed because of the dark colors but gray (in its different shades) can bring life.

In my first look, I curated a monochromatic gray outfit for a more formal event. My sweater is Forever21 paired with a silver metallic skirt from ASOS and my silver pumps I purchased from shoemint.com a while back.






Get a similar look!


The Second look that I created, also monochromatic, came from a more casual stand point; you can wear this anywhere (I wore a look like this to class before). I used my Forever21 sweater, but this time paired it with my gray H&M jeans and my new favorite boots that I purchased from ASOS.





Get a similar look!

6 comments

  1. These photos are amazing :D
    Im in love with all the outfits but the1st is my fav !

    konstantina
    tales-of-a-fashion-sketchbook.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are to die for! I also love your links for a similar look- really helpful!

    I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    xx
    Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Look out for more post this week ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks amazing on you and the boots are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do agree- aside from black- grey is such an easy and sophisticated color to wear

    xx

    www.TheStylishFlaneuse.com

    ReplyDelete

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall