Casual Winter Wonderland




I've been so annoyed with the snow in NYC lately, I figured why not make something positive out of it? I got dressed to go to my 8 a.m. class (dreadful to wake up to, but actually worth it) and after I headed over to a couple fabric stores to help my best friend pick out fabric swatches for a secret project. I even took a few swatches for inspiration! I finally stopped at Bryant Park to take a few photos. I wanted to give you guys a glimpse of what I was sporting in this nasty slushy weather (post snow storm). Once agin I've managed to mix textures to stay warm. You can still stay chic even after a nasty snow storm right?

2 comments

  1. I really like the photos and your style:)

    http://larajemec.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss winter wonderland and I too am so annoyed with the NYC snow. When it's over, I have a million and one items that are ready to see the sun! :)


    www.FemmenineNY.com

    ReplyDelete

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall