Winter Uniform









I think it is safe to say that a turtleneck and fur coat combo has become my uniform for the winter season. I'm embracing it. With Fashion week currently going on, running around with my friend Esther, and this terribly old weather, things have been a bit hectic. I figured that sporting my 'uniform' was appropriate for running around. I aimed for fashionable and comfortable... Isn't that always the goal?

BTW: With this cold weather (seemingly not getting any warmer), you might need a lesson in winter layering 101. Click Here to see my effective tips!

Shop a Similar look:

5 comments

  1. loving your hat, like a lot!!! you look so chic

    xoxo,
    Dee
    Slumber Talk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is on point!! <3

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So on point mama! xo

    http://greigemarket.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hat :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!

    wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall