Saturday Morning Vibe$



Every time I think of going out on a fall Saturday morning, I think about what would Diana Ross wear? She is a woman who exudes class, grace and sexiness. Essentially that is the look that I was going for. I specifically took inspiration from an article I read on Essence.com titled "Woman Crush Wednesday", where they have a slideshow showing her top 15 fashionable moments. My favorite look was "Flirtatious Fashion". She wore a jersey knit top and skirt, but added a taste of sexiness to the casual separates. In my interpretation, I added the scarf and sleeveless sweater for the sake of warmth but the brown mini leather skirt to to display legs and the white platform shoes to add height. There is no limit to how sexy you want to be, but in my case I use Diana Ross as an inspiration because she creates a balance.

Share your thoughts!



No comments

Post a Comment

All photos owned by Daecery Cayetano. Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

© Dae One Style
Maira Gall